We serves all your metal stamping needs, for automotive and other applications. Our engineers combine their vast knowledge of metal stamping with our fully automated equipment to deliver:
Galvanized Steel Stamping And Laser Cutting Enclosure Parts for Medical Equipments
CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES
· Production volume capacity: 5 to 350 tons
· Steel types available: low- and high-carbon steel
· Other metals: stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic and more
· Material thickness: Up to .187” (4.7 mm)
· Die options: Progressive dies, in-house die design and build, in-die tapping
· Secondary operations: assembly & welding
· Surface Treatment: Zinc plated, polishing, powder coating, E-coated, hot dipped galvanization, laser marking, silk printing, etc.
Whether you're an engineer starting a project and seeking high volume-high value metal stamping capabilities, or a purchasing professional looking for a quality-driven vendor for stamping metal, please let us quote your metal stampings.