Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-04-16 Origin:Site
Are you looking for a high qualified stainless steel cnc machining shop in China?
Well, We are providing Custom stainless steel CNC Machining services in China, including turning, milling, drilling, tapping, boring, threading and grinding capabilities. We are a complete cnc machining factory that is capable of machining custom parts to customer specification (2axis machining and 5 axis machining). We can machine to print and accept the most common file formats including: .dwg .dxf .iges .step .sat as well as .pdf files. If you don't see your file format here let us know. We can accept both small and large run jobs of custom machined parts. We provide Turning and Milling, 3 axis , 32 axis & continuous 5 axis machining).
Stainless steels are generally more challenging to cnc machine than standard carbon steel and a general rule is that the higher a steel’s alloying content, the more difficult it is to machine. When machining stainless steels parts it is important to ensure that there is no dwell or rubbing caused by machine vibration or tool chatter. In all machining that involves cutting austenitic and duplex stainless steels, work hardening is more pronounced than in carbon steel or ferritic and martensitic stainless steels. The machined surface becomes harder at the same time as tool-life decreases.
Stainless steel is one of the most popular industrial alloys ever produced. These alloys demand carefully maintained tooling and machininur manufacturing professionals have a vast experience on different types of steel alloys, which allow them to adjust the Stainless steel is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 % chromium content by mass. As the name suggests, stainless steel is steel that should stain 'less' and not corrode. It should stain less, but it is not stain-proof. It is normally thought of as being corrosion-resistant, but given the wide range of grades of stainless steel, that is actually not a very useful defining characteristic, because it is the quality and grade of the stainless steel which determine its strength and corrosion resistance poor custom cnc machined parts
The base element in stainless steel is iron (Fe), and to this chromium (Cr) is added, which makes it into a corrosion-resistant alloy, an alloy being a mixture of metals. A small amount of carbon (C) is often included to increase hardness and strength. Nickel (Ni) may be added to stabilize the crystalline structure of the iron, and thus increase the integrity at all temperature extremes and to assist with corrosion-resistance. Other alloying elements such as molybdenum (Mo) or titanium (Ti) may be added to improve heat- and corrosion-resistance properties.roduction process to gain maximum efficiency and achieve high productivity.
Stainless Steel CNC Machining Services
Stainless steel is one of the challenging materials to work with. When machining a stainless steel part, it is very important to ensure that there is no tool chatter or rubbing caused due to vibration. Our advanced CNC machines help us ensure high-quality surface perfection. Our customers approach us for the following CNC machining services:
• Precision CNC Machining Services: Recently, we have invested in a state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment, which enables us to take up complex projects requiring precision CNC machining services such as:
o Thread Milling
o 3 & 4 Axis Milling & Turning
• CNC Milling and Turning Services: We utilize live tooling and 3 & 4 machinery axis to provide a comprehensive range of CNC milling and turning services.
Stainless Steel Types We Work With
We regularly work with the following types of stainless steel:
• Alloy 302: This is one of the most popular austenitic variety of stainless steel, which is well-known for its corrosion resistance, and ductility. The steel has a tendency to work harden, however, it can be easily overcome by slow speeds.
• Alloy 303: This is the most easily machineable austenitic steel variety. This stainless steel grade exhibits excellent toughness. Sometimes sulfur addition may lower its corrosion and toughness. We always take care of the following while working with alloy 303 stainless steel types:
o Cutting edges are always sharp, because dull edges may cause work hardening.
o Chip breakers are used to ensure that swarf remains clear of the work.
o Huge quantities of coolants or lubricating agents are used to avoid heat concentration on the edges.
• Alloy 304: This stainless steel type comprises of 8% nickel, and 18% chromium, with the maximum carbon concentration of 0.07%. This austenitic stainless steel exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and offers excellent formability after CNC machining. Due to all these reasons, it is most commonly used for creating various commercial and home appliances. This steel is also easily weldable and can be easily welded using various resistance and fusion welding processes.
• 17-4 PH Stainless Steel: This is a martensitic stainless steel, which is precipitation hardenable. These steels provide a comprehensive combination of mechanical properties such as corrosion resistance, oxidation, etc. The mechanical properties of this steel can be easily improved by heat treatment.
• Alloy 400 Series: These stainless steels have 11 percent chromium, and 1 percent manganese composition. The steels are heat treated to harden. These stainless steels have high carbon content, which contributes to its martensitic crystalline form. This structure provides high wear resistance and structural integrity after CNC machining. These steels aren’t’ excellent corrosion or rust inhibitors.
Applications of CNC Machined Stainless Steel Parts
Various industries use parts made from stainless steel. Some popular applications include:
• Marine Parts
• Medical Devices
• Hospital and lab Instruments
• Automotive Parts
• Pressure Tanks
• Engine Parts
• Electronic Parts
• Weld Ferrules
We provide the CNC machining for stainless steel parts used in the following industries:
Industry Standards Met
The following industry standards help us to ensure precision and accuracy of components:
• ISO 9001:2008
• Mil-Spec ( Military Specifications)
We, at Ningbo OEM is committed to providing high-quality services at competitive prices. This commitment has brought us recognition as one of the leading CNC machining services in the CHINA. Our broad experience combined with our expertise has helped us take up various complex projects with ease. Our long list of happy and satisfied customers is the testament of our commitment to provide quality services at fastest turnaround times. Contact us today about utilizing our stainless steel CNC machining services.