Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-26 Origin: Site
Do you know what is stamped parts? Of the world's steel, 60 to 70% are sheets, most of which are stamped into finished products. The body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator piece of the automobile, the steam drum of the boiler, the casing of the container, the iron core silicon steel piece of the electric motor and the electric appliance are all stamped and processed. The extent of use can be imagined.
What is stamped parts?
What is stamping?
The stamped parts are formed by applying an external force to a plate, a strip, a pipe, a profile, and the like by a press and a mold to cause plastic deformation or separation to obtain a stamped parts of a desired shape and size. Stamping and forging are the same plastic processing (or pressure processing), collectively called forging. The stamped blanks are mainly hot rolled and cold rolled steel sheets and strips.
Stamping is a method of forming a stamped part of a desired shape and size by applying an external force to a plate, a strip, a pipe, a profile, and the like by a press and a die to cause plastic deformation or separation.
Stamping processing is the production technology of product parts that are deformed and deformed directly in the mold by means of the power of conventional or special stamping equipment to obtain a certain shape, size and performance. Sheets, molds and equipment are the three elements of stamping. According to the stamping processing temperature, it is divided into hot stamping and cold stamping. The former is suitable for sheet processing with high deformation resistance and poor plasticity; the latter is carried out at room temperature, which is a common stamping method for thin sheets. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing (or pressure processing) and is also part of material forming engineering technology.
The stamped parts are mainly formed by stamping and stamping metal or non-metal sheets by means of the pressure of the press. The main features are as follows:
1.Stamped parts are made by stamping on the premise of low material consumption. The parts are light in weight and good in rigidity. After the sheet is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, so that the strength of the stamped parts is improved. improve.
2.Stamped parts have high dimensional accuracy, uniform with the same module size, and have good interchangeability. General assembly and use requirements are met without further machining.
3.Stamped parts In the stamping process, because the surface of the material is not damaged, it has a good surface quality and a smooth and beautiful appearance, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatments.
1. The designed stamped parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
2. The designed stamped parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and minimize the consumption of materials. Use low-cost materials wherever possible, and make parts as free as possible and with less waste.
3. The designed stamped parts must have a simple shape and a reasonable structure to facilitate the simplification of the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least and simplest stamping process, reduce the processing by other methods, and facilitate the stamping. Operation, easy to organize mechanization and automated production to improve labor productivity.
4. The designed stamped parts, under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and it is beneficial to product interchange, reduce waste and ensure product quality stability.
5. The designed stamped parts should be used to process the existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible, and to facilitate the extension of the service life of the die.
There are also a large number of stamping parts in instruments, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, living utensils and other products. It can be said that the stamped parts are really in-depth in all walks of life.