Views: 889 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-09 Origin: Site
The service life of sheet metal fabrication parts, in addition to reasonable mold structure, high precision, good heat treatment effect, the correct use and maintenance of stamped parts is also a non-negligible link. If you want to extend the life of sheet metal fabrication parts, then the following information should be exactly what you want to see.
1. What caused the bending of the sheet metal fabrication parts?
2. How to find out your sheet metal fabrication parts needed to be maintained?
3. How to maintain sheet metal fabrication parts?
The internal pressure generated by the steel sheet during rolling and winding is moved to the surface after the stamping, and the stamped part will be bent. The solution is to eliminate the internal pressure before stamping, or to level after stamping, or to use heat treatment annealing.
When the oil or gap between the mold and the stamping part is too large to cause air leakage, the stamping part may be bent, which is particularly likely to occur on thin materials and soft steel sheets. If the lubricant is evenly applied and the leaking portion is strictly checked before the machining process, the bending phenomenon can be greatly reduced.
If there is debris on the surface between the sheet metal fabrication parts and the mold, it is easy to produce a curved sheet metal fabrication part. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the dirt on the working surfaces of the mold and the sheet. In addition, poor contact surfaces during the stamped parts process can also cause bending, and the punch or mold is inconsistent with the contact portion of the blank, causing the sheet metal fabrication part to bend.
How to discover your sheet metal fabrication parts needed to be maintained?
In the production of stamping parts of the semi-automatic drawing progress, when the drawing mold is in the lower mold position and the robot speed is too fast, the burr will fall on the upper portion of the press, giving rise to unevenness of the surface of the stamping parts. In order to avoid this problem, we can perform a discharge test on the stamping parts before production, and set the speed and discharge angle of the robot reasonably so that the robot does not touch the stamping parts.
The wear of the mold that cuts the sheet metal fabrication parts causes it to not perform its work as before, so a large amount of fine sheet metal fabrication parts powder adheres to the cutting edge. Therefore, before stamping, it is necessary to inspect the cross-section of the material area or the press line and remove the burrs while cleaning the sheet.
At last, it is necessary to inspect and trim the cleaning before the stamping to make it possible to clean the sheet more efficiently, which is also very necessary, and also pay attention to the quality of the roller gap and the cleaning oil. The detailed method is to apply a red paint on a steel plate and then clean it up. The current shape of the red paint is removed. If the removal rate is not up to standard, it is necessary to check and trim the cleaning.
Of course, because of the diversity of flawed sheet metal fabrication parts, distinct sheet metal fabrication parts also have their own troubles. When troubles occur, you can carefully observe and analyze them to find out the reasons that lead to the troubles and solve them accordingly.
1. Sheet metal fabrication parts should be strictly inspected before installation and use to remove dirt, and check whether the guide sleeves and molds of the drawn stamping parts are well lubricated.
2. When the punch and die edges of sheet metal fabrication parts are worn out, they should be stopped and sharpened in time. Otherwise, the degree of wear of the die edge will be rapidly expanded, the wear of the die will be accelerated, and the quality of the punch and the life of the die will be reduced.
3. In order to ensure the service life of sheet metal fabrication parts, you are ought to also regularly replace the spring of the mold to prevent the spring fatigue damage from affecting the use of the stretch stamping parts.
The above is how to extend the service life of sheet metal fabrication parts. I hope that in addition to the operating specifications, the sheet metal fabrication parts operators can properly maintain the cost of the company. If you would like more information, please consult the website of Ningbo OEM Industry Manufacturer Co., Ltd., we have prepared more information about custom metal part for you.