Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-02 Origin:Site
With the refinement of industrial electronics, the requirements for stamping parts are becoming higher and higher in various industries, including the shape of stamping parts. In the blanking process of stamping parts, it is easy to produce turning and twisting, which affects product quality. Then why is the stamping process stamping and twisting? And what is the way to suppress the turning and twisting of stamping parts? Let's talk about it.
In the progressive die, the shape of the punch is formed by a method of punching the remaining material around the stamping parts. The main reason for the turning and twisting of the punching piece is the influence of the punching force. At the time of punching, due to the existence of the punching gap, the material is stretched on one side of the die (the material is warped upward) and compressed on the side of the punch. When the unloading plate is used, the material is pressed by the unloading plate to prevent the material on the side of the die from warping upward. At this time, the stress state of the material changes correspondingly.
As the material of the unloading plate increases its pressing force, the material on the side of the punch is stretched, and the material on the die surface is compressed. The inversion of the stamping is due to the stretching of the material on the die face. Therefore, when punching, pressing and pressing the material is the key to preventing the punching and twisting of the punch.
(1) Reasonable mold design. In the progressive die, the arrangement of the blanking sequence may affect the accuracy of the forming of the stamping. For the blanking of the small parts of the stamping parts, generally, a large area of punching and cutting is arranged, and then a small area of punching and cutting is arranged to reduce the influence of the punching force on the forming of the stamping parts.
(2) Squeeze the material. Overcoming the traditional mold design structure, the material gap is opened on the unloading plate. In the stamping, the unloading plate moves smoothly, and the material can be compacted. In the key forming part, the unloading plate must be made into an inlaid structure to facilitate the wear of the pressing part of the unloading plate caused by long-time pressing, and the material cannot be pressed.
(3) Add a strong pressure function. That is, the size of the unloading insert pressing portion is increased to increase the pressure on the material of the concave mold side, thereby suppressing the turning and twisting deformation of the stamping part during the punching.
(4) The end of the punch edge is trimmed or curved. This is an effective way to reduce the buffering power. By reducing the cushioning force, the tensile force on the material of the concave mold side can be alleviated, thereby suppressing the effect of turning and twisting the stamping part.
(5) In the daily mold production, attention should be paid to maintaining the sharpness of the punching and concave die edge. When the blanking edge is worn, the tensile stress of the material will increase, and the tendency of the stamping part to turn and twist will increase.
(6) Unreasonable punching gap or uneven gap is also the cause of the turning and twisting of the stamping parts, which needs to be overcome.
Why is there a turning distortion in the stamping parts? How to solve it? I believe everyone has already understood. The most important reason for the twisting of the stamping parts is the influence of the punching force and the unreasonable punching gap and the unevenness of the gap. Through the above methods, these problems can be effectively solved, and the turning and twisting of the stamping parts can be avoided.