Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-21 Origin: Site
Metal stamping is processes used to make parts from large metal sheets. Both processes are performed on cold metal plates, but the choice process depends on your application and product requirements. Some industries that typically use metal stamping include: electronics, construction, automotive, plumbing, power storage, aerospace, lighting, and more. So, how should we choose it correctly before using metal stamping parts? The following article gives a brief introduction to this, hoping to help you better understand metal stamping parts and related selection methods.
How to choose metal stampings
Advantages of outsourcing metal stamping parts
The end of the article
1. Hardware hardness test using Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex-shaped hardware that can be used to test small planes and cannot be tested on ordinary benchtop Rockwell hardness testers. Alloys are the most commonly used parts in the field of metalworking and machine building. Stamping processing is a processing method in which a metal strip is separated or formed by a mold. Its application range is very broad.
2. The hardness test of metal stamping parts, the main purpose is to determine whether the degree of annealing of the purchased metal sheet is suitable for the subsequent stamping parts processing, different types of stamping parts processing technology, the board of different hardness grades is required. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping processing can be tested by a Vickers hardness tester. When the material thickness is greater than 13 mm, the Barcol hardness tester can be used. The pure aluminum plate or the low hardness aluminum alloy plate should be a Barcol hardness tester.
3. Metal stamping parts processing including punching, bending, drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials processed by stamping parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip materials, such as carbon steel sheets, galvanized sheets, tin-plated sheets, copper and copper alloy sheets, aluminum and aluminum alloy sheets, etc. Stamping parts factory.
We offer stamping and metal stamping of a variety of materials including: steel, pre-galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass. Standard metal sheets and thicker materials are also available depending on your design requirements. So what are the benefits of related technologies using metal stampings?
(1) The most important thing is to reduce the cost savings caused by labor and material costs.
(2) Metal stamping outsourcing services can help you find skilled workers at a much lower cost than the domestic labor force.
(3) Metal stamping outsourcing also provides more technology and a larger number of professional manufacturing facilities. This allows you to extend metal stamping or stamping without having to invest in a machine.
Together, these advantages help provide the flexibility you need while delivering high quality products and services at a lower cost.
Metal stampings include single stamping and progressive die stamping, each with its own unique features and benefits. Single stamping is preferred for larger and/or simpler components and thicker metals, while progressive stamping is more suitable for making smaller and more complex components from thinner materials. Metal stamping part is also ideal for prototypes, small parts or special shapes. On the other hand, die stamping is best suited for applications where the entire part is stamped from sheet metal. Don't worry if you are not sure if the die stamping or metal stamping part is the best for your application. We will work with you as needed to determine the best stamping process for your project.