Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-20 Origin: Site
Do you know how to make sheet metal parts? What should you pay attention to in the manufacturing process of sheet metal parts? If you usually remove sheet metal parts, you may need to know some common sense.
Sheet metal parts processing mold maintenance knowledge
Focus on the service life of sheet metal parts
l Sheet metal parts are often inspected for steel strips and must be tightened.
l Every six months, the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine were checked, and it was found that the maintenance and debugging were not normal.
l Vacuum and vacuum the machine to remove dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be protected from dust.
l Each guide rail should be cleaned frequently to eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack of the equipment should be wiped frequently, and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better during the process of travel, more accurate cutting, and the quality of the cut products will be improved. .
l The double focal length laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine that is used for a long time, resulting in damage to the laser cutting head. Regular inspections and repairs are required. If there is any deformation, the laser cutting head is a little damaged and needs to be replaced. Failure to replace will affect the quality of the cut and increase the cost. Some products may have to be processed twice to reduce production efficiency.
l Sheet metal parts processing considerations
1. Aluminum alloy castings cannot be anodized with sulfuric acid;
2. Spot welded parts can be chemically treated, but cannot be electrochemically treated ;
3. Parts with deep grooves or fine holes will not completely cover the inner surface of the parts after plating.
4. All electrochemical treatments should be carried out under the condition of the part, because the chemical solution during the treatment will be trapped in the gap of the assembly and cause corrosion;
5. Thin and long tubular shapes are generally not suitable for electrochemical treatment because there will be no membrane layer on the inner surface;
l Sheet metal parts surface treatment precautions
1. Spraying two kinds of spray paint and powder spray, after the material is pre-treated, spray the paint onto the surface of the sheet metal workpiece with a spray gun, and the paint forms a coating on the surface of the workpiece. After drying, it plays a protective role. ;
2.electroplating is divided into: galvanizing , nickel plating, chrome plating, etc.; mainly to form a protective layer on the surface of the material, to protect and decorate;
3.other ways of surface: anodizing, chromate, drawing, sandblasting, oxidation, etc.;
1. The structural strength is not enough. The industrial aluminum profiles are thick and thin, and the sections are large and small. If a thin section of a small section is used, an aluminum profile product with a large load-bearing strength is produced. That service life will be greatly reduced. It's like letting a thin child do the physical work of an adult. Sooner or later, it is cumbersome. Therefore, it is very important to choose industrial aluminum profiles of suitable strength as raw materials.
2.the design is unreasonable, the design of an aluminum profile product is very important, it is necessary to consider the convenience of use, but also consider the load uniform. If a heavy material is used in a light-weight material, it is half the effort to use a heavy material instead of a heavy material.
3.aluminum profile fittings are not used properly, industrial aluminum profile products are mainly assembled by special accessories for aluminum profiles, and the parts of the accessories can not be saved. It is absolutely impossible to use ordinary corner pieces in places where strong corner pieces are used.
4. the quality of other accessories must be guaranteed, such as the countertop of the workbench, now generally use anti-static countertops, the countertop not only has anti-static function, but also wear-resistant, easy to clean. The aluminum profile frame is not easy to break, and the table top is broken and it is very troublesome to replace.
If you would like to know more about other relevant information, please contact us and we will answer your questions.