Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-06 Origin: Site
The stamping process is a metalworking method. In order to achieve higher precision of the finished metal stamping parts, it is necessary to ensure every detail of the stamping process to improve efficiency and control the finished product.
Principles to be followed in selecting materials
Stamping process details used by metal stamping parts
In order to make metal stamping parts more precise, the first step is also an important step. First, you must choose the right material. The book that will be used when stamping metal is the tool that needs to be selected according to the standard.
1. For the fixed-length board, try to choose the appropriate size. After cutting from the steel mill, it is not necessary to carry out secondary shearing to reduce the cutting cost. For the coiling board, try to select the coiling specification and process of unwinding forming, and reduce The workload of secondary shearing increases work efficiency.
2. the thickness of the sheet has deviation requirements, usually within the allowable range of deviation, should first select the lower deviation of the sheet.
3. Determine the shape and size of the metal stamping parts, which is the premise for analyzing the degree of deformation of the stamping parts, designing the craftsmanship and formulating the technical regulations. If the shape of the sheet is suitable, not only the uneven distribution of the deformation along the sheet material can be significantly improved, but also the forming limit can be improved, and the height of the lug can be reduced, and the trimming margin can be reduced. In addition, for some parts that are directly formed after blanking, if accurate sheet shape and size can be given, the number of times of mold adjustment can be reduced, thereby shortening the production cycle and increasing productivity.
4. When selecting product materials, avoid using high-grade materials to cause over-performance of the products. At the same time, under the premise of meeting the requirements of products and processes, try to select the materials and materials used in the existing mass-produced models to form a material platform. Facilitate subsequent procurement and inventory management.
The stamping process is a metal processing method based on the plastic deformation of the metal. The mold and the stamping equipment are used to apply pressure to the sheet material to plastically deform or separate the sheet material, thereby obtaining a shape, a size and a performance parts . As long as every detail of the stamping process is ensured to be in place, processing can be performed more efficiently. Increased efficiency also ensures control of the finished product.
The details of the stamping process of metal stamping parts are as follows:
1. Before the stamping, it is necessary to have the straightening adjustment process steps or the automatic correction tooling to ensure that the raw materials are smoothly and smoothly entered into the cavity.
2. The position of the strip on the feed clamp needs to be clearly defined. The width gaps on both sides of the strip and on both sides of the feed clip need to be clearly defined and guaranteed to be executed.
3. Whether the stamped debris is cleaned out in time and effectively without being mixed or stuck to the product.
4. The material in the width direction of the coil needs 100% monitoring to prevent the raw materials from being full and the stamping products are not good.
5. Whether the end of the coil is monitored, the stamping process will stop automatically when the coil is in the head.
6. The operating instructions should clearly define how the product will remain in the mold when an abnormal shutdown occurs.
7. There must be an error-proof tooling before the tape enters the mold to ensure that the raw material can enter the correct position inside the mold.
8. Continuous mode or feed mode requires step position monitoring. If the position does not come, it should be alarmed or stopped automatically.
9. The stamping die must be equipped with a detector to detect if a product is stuck in the cavity. If there is a jam, the device stops automatically.
10. Whether the stamping process parameters are monitored, when the abnormal parameters appear, the products produced under this parameter are automatically scrapped.
11.Is the implementation of the management of the stamping die (plan and implementation of preventive maintenance, inspection of spare parts)
12. The air gun used to blow away debris must clearly define the blowing position and direction.
13. There is no risk of damage to the finished product collection process.
In order to make the finished metal stampings parts more precise, pay attention to the details of each step, from the beginning of the material design, shape, size, etc. until the stamping process is guaranteed to be in accordance with the standard, so that the final metal stampings can be achieved customer satisfaction is accurate.