Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-14 Origin: Site
In daily life, stamped parts are ubiquitous. How to improve production efficiency and quality assurance is a problem that needs to be clarified. In order to provide customers with better and higher quality stamped parts, our equipment and technology are indispensable. Only in this way can the quality of the customer's stamped parts be guaranteed.
Reasonable development of stamping process
Stamped parts processing principle
Inspection of stamped parts during processing
1. Stamped parts When designing the structural shape of the part, it is best to use a simple and reasonable surface and its combination. At the same time, the number of processed surfaces should be minimized and the processing area should be minimized.
2. the materials used in the stamped parts, not only to meet the technical requirements of product design, but also to meet the requirements of the stamping process and the processing requirements of cutting, plating, cleaning and other processes after stamping.
3. the requirements of stamping forming properties For the forming process, in order to facilitate the stamping deformation and the improvement of the quality of the part, the material should have good plasticity, small yield ratio, large plate thickness coefficient, small plane directional coefficient, material The ratio of the yield strength to the modulus of elasticity is small. For the separation process, the material does not need to have good plasticity, but it should have a certain degree of plasticity. The better the plasticity, the more difficult it is to separate.
4. Select the method of blank preparation in reasonable mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The choice of blanks is related to the specific production technology conditions, generally depending on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
5. Specify appropriate manufacturing precision and processing cost of surface roughness parts. The processing cost of stamped parts will increase with the increase of precision, so the surface roughness of the stamped parts should also be properly specified according to the actual needs of the mating surface.
6.The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements, the excellent performance of stamping oil can significantly improve the processing environment and improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
1. Precision principle: The number of processes for drawing deep parts is related to the material properties, the height of drawing, the number of steps to draw, the diameter of the drawing, the thickness of the material, etc., and can be determined by drawing process calculation.
2. the fine principle: the number of processes of the bending member depends mainly on the complexity of its structural shape, depending on the number of bending angles, relative position and bending direction.
3. Exquisite principle: When the cross-section quality and dimensional accuracy of the stamped parts are high, it is possible to consider adding a trimming process or directly using a precision blanking process after the blanking process.
4. Precise principle: When punching a workpiece with a simple shape, it can be completed by a single-step mold. When punching a workpiece with a complicated shape, the inner and outer contours of the mold should be divided into several parts according to the structure or strength of the mold. Multiple stamping processes are required. Continuous mode can be used if necessary. For workpieces with higher flatness requirements, a leveling process can be added after the blanking process to align the characteristics of each product to the production process.
5. the principle of quality: In order to ensure the quality of precision stamped parts, improve the stability of the stamping process sometimes need to increase the number of processes. For example, the additional positioning process of the curved part is punched, the deformation in the forming process is reduced, the hole is punched to transfer the deformation zone, and the like, and each product is ensured to be precise, fine and exquisite.
1. Chemical analysis and metallographic examination
Analyze the content of chemical elements in the material, determine the grade and uniformity of the grain size of the material, evaluate the grade of free cementite, banded structure and non-metallic inclusions in the material, and inspect the defects such as shrinkage and porosity of the material.
2. material inspection
The materials processed by stamped parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip materials. The raw materials of stamped parts should have quality certificates, which ensure that the materials meet the specified technical requirements. When there is no quality certificate or for other reasons, the stamped parts manufacturer can select raw materials for re-inspection as needed.
3. forming performance test
The material is subjected to a bending test and a cupping test, and the work hardening index n value and the plastic strain ratio r value of the material are measured, and the test method for the forming property of the steel sheet can be carried out according to the forming properties of the steel sheet and the test method.
4. hardness testing
The hardness of the stamped parts was measured using a Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex-shaped stampings can be used to test small planes that cannot be tested on ordinary benchtop Rockwell hardness testers.
5. other performance requirements determination
Determination of the electromagnetic properties of the material and the adhesion to the coating, the coating, and the like.
If you have any related needs, please contact us! We will guarantee the quality.