Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-13 Origin: Site
It can now be said that in our daily life, sheet metal processing products are everywhere. For example, our home doors and stainless steel windows, as well as various iron drums, oil drums, cabinets, cabinets, etc., are all processed from sheet metal. There are also some large companies that use sheet metal processing techniques like the automotive industry and the marine industry. Do you know so many apps? What do you know about sheet metal fabrication parts? Do you know its process? Next, let's introduce the sheet metal processing parts. If you want to know, you can continue reading this article.
What is it?
What is its process flow?
Sheet metal processing parts is called sheet metal fabrication parts. For example, making chimney, iron barrel, oil pot, ventilating pipe, elbow size head, round place, funnel shape, etc., the main process has shearing, bending buckle edge, bending Molding, welding, riveting, etc., which needs certain geometric knowledge. Sheet metal parts are thin metal parts, which can be processed by stamping, bending, stretching and other means. A general definition is the parts with the same thickness during processing. Corresponding is casting pieces, forging pieces, machining parts and so on.
Commonly used materials for sheet metal processing are cold rolled sheet (SPCC), hot rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, hard aluminum, etc., stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), depending on the product's role, the choice of materials is different, generally need to consider the product's use and cost.
1. Cold rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used for electroplating and baking varnish, has low cost and easy forming, and the material thickness is ≤3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T ≥ 3.0mm, is also used for electroplating, painted parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly using flat pieces.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic board is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; mainly used for conductive materials, the surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminium profiles; parts with complex cross-section structures are used in a variety of plug-in boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used without any surface treatment, high cost.
To write a part process, first understand the various technical requirements of the part drawing; then the drawing review is the most important part of the part process.
1. Check if the drawing is complete
2. Drawing view relationship, whether the label is clear, complete, dimension unit
3. Assembly relationship, assembly requirements key size
4. New and old version of the picture difference
5. Translation of foreign language map
6. Table code conversion
7. Graphic problem feedback and burial
9. Quality requirements and process requirements
10. Officially issued drawings must be stamped with quality control
Sheet metal fabrication parts have a wide range of applications. Sheet metal fabrication part is the manufacture of precision parts for electronic and electrical appliances. It is used in the field of communication to produce automotive housings for automotive manufacturing processes. It is also used in the manufacture of medical devices. In short, sheet metal processing has a very wide range of uses, bringing a lot of convenience to our production and life.