Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-08 Origin: Site
Sometimes we need to connect them together for the finished sheet metal parts. The connection methods between sheet metal parts mainly include: lock screw, rivet pull, riveting, hooking, spot welding and hinge connection. Below is a quick overview of some of the contents of the sheet metal part connection.
l Lock screw
l Pull nail
l spot welding
l Hook card position
The lock screw is the connection we use most often:
1. Principle: Among the two gold parts that are connected, one part is opened with a hole, and the other part is only punched; the tooth is tapped on the hole and finally screwed.
2. Advantages: It can be disassembled many times, and it is easier to disassemble
3. Disadvantages: There are more quality problems, such as the screw itself is not good, the quality of the extraction hole and the tapping hole is not easy to guarantee, the sliding teeth cause the iron parts to be scrapped or the screws fall off, the leakage lock, etc.; the number of screws is too large, the assembly line is long, need There are many people, high cost and low efficiency; the iron parts are more complicated and the mold cost is high.
4. Scope of application: There are parts connected in the machine for disassembly.
5. Specifications: At present, M3 screws are used. The main parameters of the extraction holes are the aperture and the height of the extraction. The aperture of the extraction is mainly matched with different types of screws. The height of the extraction is used to meet the number of teeth.
1. Advantages: It only needs to open the riveting hole on the part, the mold structure is simple; the connection quality is good; the assembly line is short and the labor cost is low.
2. Disadvantages: The cost of sheet metal parts is slightly higher, the head has a certain height after connection, and the back side of the joint surface cannot be completely flat.
3. Scope of application: It is mainly used for the punching and punching, the connection of the punching piece itself, and is used for the connection of sheet metal parts that do not need to be disassembled.
4. Specifications: There are two kinds of pull nails: flat head pull nail and umbrella head pull nail. Flat head pull nail is mainly used for high surface requirements, and the surface must not have protruding punch connection. There are 1200 cone hole inlaid flat head on the punching piece. Pull the flat end of the nail so that its flat head does not expose the surface of the punch.
1. Principle: Use the mold to make the extraction hole open, fill the corner hole of the salad hole, and connect the two gold parts into one whole.
2. Advantages: No need to add parts, high riveting strength; use mold riveting, high production efficiency.
3. Disadvantages: Quality is not easy to guarantee; one-time connection, not removable.
4. Scope of application: the connection of the punch without disassembly; the connection of the punch itself.
5. Specifications: The parameters of the puncture riveting are related to the material thickness of the parts with salad holes. Different material thicknesses have different specifications.
1. Advantages: The spot welding connection is fastened, which is completed by the supplier, which is convenient for the production line operation, and has low cost; the parts do not need complicated structure and the mold is simple.
2. Disadvantages: There are certain requirements for the shape of the part.
1. Features: The hook and hook position connection mode generally functions as a pre-position, and can not directly fasten the parts. It is usually used in conjunction with the connection of lock screws and rivets.
2. Specifications: Since the connection method of the hook card position is not very strong, and it is usually used in combination with other connection methods, its specific specifications are flexible and adaptable.
This article describes some of the connections for sheet metal parts. Refer to the above to help institutional designers improve their productivity. However, the choice of specific sheet metal part connection methods should consider various factors that directly affect the final product cost such as: production efficiency, product structure shape, parts cost, labor cost, production line operation difficulty, packaging transportation cost, storage conditions, etc.