Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-10 Origin:Site
There are many types of metal processing. When it comes to stamped parts processing, what are the advantages of stamped parts processing compared to other processing methods? I will tell you some below.
Specialty of stamped parts
Advantage of stamped parts processing
Type type distinction
The stamped parts are mainly formed by stamping and stamping metal or non-metal sheets by means of the pressure of the press. The main features are as follows:
l The stamped parts are stamped and manufactured under the premise of low material consumption. The parts are light in weight and good in rigidity. After the sheet is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, and the strength of the stamping parts is improved.
l The stamped parts have high dimensional accuracy, uniform size with the same module size, and good interchangeability. General assembly and use requirements are met without further machining.
l In the stamping process, since the surface of the material is not damaged, it has a good surface quality and a smooth and beautiful appearance, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatment.
1. Stamped parts processing has high production efficiency, easy operation and easy mechanization and automation. This is because the stamping relies on die and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of ordinary presses can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds or even thousands of times per minute, and each press stroke is Maybe get a punch.
2. Since the die ensures the size and shape accuracy of the stamped parts during stamping, it has high dimensional accuracy, uniform size with the same module, and good interchangeability. No further machining is required to meet general assembly and use requirements.And generally does not destroy the surface quality of the stamped parts, and the life of the mold is generally longer, so the quality of the stamping is stable, the interchangeability is good, and has the characteristics of "the same".
3. Stamping can process parts with large size range and complicated shape, such as stopwatch as small as clock, as large as car longitudinal beam, cover, etc., plus cold deformation hardening effect of material during stamping, strength and rigidity of stamping Both are higher.
4. Stamping generally has no chip waste, less material consumption, and no need for other heating equipment, so it is a material-saving, energy-saving processing method, the cost of stamped parts is lower.
5. After being stamped, the parts are light in weight and hardness, and after the sheet is plastically deformed, the internal structure of the metal is improved, and the strength of the stamped parts is improved.
6. During the stamping process, since the surface of the material is not damaged, the surface quality is not affected, and the appearance is smooth and beautiful, which provides convenient conditions for surface painting, electroplating, phosphating and other surface treatment.
Stamped parts are widely used in all areas of our lives. And stamped parts are divided into several types according to their use:
1. Commodity stamping: It is mainly used to make some handicrafts, tableware, etc. In recent years, such daily necessities stamping factories have also developed greatly.
2. Electric device stamping: This kind of factory is a new industry, which has developed along with the development of electrical appliances, mainly to do some electrical related products, such as TV and other electrical devices.
3. Stamping of parts and components in the automobile industry: mainly punching and shearing. Many of the enterprises in this part belong to the scale parts factory, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small ones near some automobile factories or car factories. plant.
4. Stamping of household appliance parts: Such factories are only launched after the development of household appliances in China, and most of them are distributed in home appliance enterprises.
5. Stamping in the automotive industry: mainly in deep drawing. In this part of China, it is mainly concentrated in automobile factories, tractor factories, aircraft manufacturers and other large factories. The independent large-scale stamping and drawing factory has not been seen.
6. Special stamping enterprises: such as the stamping of aviation parts, etc. belong to such enterprises.
If you have any related needs, please contact us!