Views: 892 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-04-08 Origin: Site
If you are looking for a reliable and cost-effective brass CNC machining services, it is better to be left to the experts. We are now also offering our complete range of brass, bronze and copper alloys in precision machined or milled parts, in full accordance with your drawings.
Brass & Copper CNC Machining Capabilities
Different types of CNC machining techniques are implemented by us to deliver supreme quality brass parts and components. Here are a few techniques that we employ:
1. CNC Precision Machining – Our 5,000 sq.meter. machine shop is well-equipped with all the advanced machinery and equipment, which helps us deliver high-quality brass components. Our vast range of machinery includes tool grinders, honing machines, CNC lathes, vertical mills, tool setters, and several others. These tools allow us to provide you several precision brass machining services, which include knurling, reaming, drilling, turning, gear hobbing, tapping, and much more. In addition to these, center-less grinding, heat treating, anodizing, plating, and welding are some secondary services that we can provide.
2. Wire EDM – This is basically an electrical discharge machining (EDM) technique that we implement in our facility to manufacture a wide range of brass parts. In this technique, the material is removed from the metal surface with the help of an electric spark. Thus, this technique is also referred to as spark EDM. We have the capability to deliver wire EDM cutting tolerances up to +/- .0001. Several applications, such as mold machining, small hole drilling, prototype, and metal disintegration machining can use this technique. Wire diameters of 0.006ʺ, 0.010ʺ, and 0.012ʺ can be delivered by us.
3. CNC Turning & Milling – This is another brass CNC machining technique that we use. This method allows us to manufacture brass & copper parts of length 64”. Tolerances of ±.0002” can be achieved by us. For manufacturing good quality brass components, a manufacturer has to have a well-equipped facility. Our fully-equipped machine shop consists of a CNC turning centers, tool room lathes, CNC mills, vertical mills, horizontal mills, and many other types of equipment. This enables us to provide you services such as boring, facing, threading, reaming, knurling, and more.
Brass Material Grades We Work With
We work regularly machine components, which are created from the following brass grades.
• Brass C35300: Brass CDA 353 alloy is suited for various moving parts that experience friction. It is also ideal for parts with threading and knurling. In short, Brass C35300 is an alloy, which is well-suited for parts, which requires corrosion and wear resistance, as well as strength. As most brass grades, this alloy offers excellent machinability.
• Brass Free Machining C36000: This brass grade has excellent machinability among all copper alloys. Also, this alloy is used for creating parts that demand weight, strength, and a polished surface finish. Brass C36000 parts are ideal for electronic and industrial applications, as well as a comprehensive range of other applications. C36000 (free machining) brass is the most versatile and commonly used copper-alloy bar stock used in the global Markets, second only to copper itself! It is used to make a variety of screw machine products. It's 100 percent machinability stems from a favorable interaction between the material's basic structure and a few percentages of lead. The result is an alloy with good engineering properties and the ability to be machined at an extremely low cost.
• Brass C27000, C27200, and C27400: These brasses have relatively good corrosion resistance, are moderately high in strength, and in some forms, have very good ductility. They are available in many forms including rod, bar, sheet, plate and more. We eliminate unnecessary machining by providing material cut to your specifications on our state-of-the-art equipment.
• Beryllium Copper C17200: One of the highest strength copper based alloys available on the market today is beryllium copper, also known as spring copper or beryllium bronze. The commercial grades of beryllium copper contain 0.4 to 2.0 percent beryllium. The small ratio of beryllium to copper creates a family of high copper alloys with strength as high as alloy steel.
Brass Components & Parts Manufactured by CNC Machining
A wide range of parts and components can be manufactured by the brass CNC machining technique. Here is a list of the most common components and parts:
• Brass Bushes
• Brass taps
• Brass spindles
• Brass shafts
• Brass pins
• Pipe Fittings
• Worm Gears
• Swivel Fittings
• Compression coupler
• Flare Fittings
We are among the leading brass CNC machining service providers in the NINGBO China. You can trust us for the quality of components and parts delivered. For queries, You can also request a quote for any specific requirements.